School starts 8.45am for the pupils
Premises Manager will be at the front reception from 7.45am – 8.30am and then man the main gate from 8.30am – 8.50am.
Start of School Day
The bell will ring promptly at 8.45am to signify the start of school and for pupils to line up in the playground in their year groups.
Class registrations are done electronically by the class teacher at 8.50am.
Daily phonics classes for children in Reception and KS1 take place from 8.50am – 9.10am.
Daily Morning Worship
10.15am – 10.30am (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.)
2.45pm – 3.10pm – Class Assemblies (Friday afternoon)
KS1 and KS2: 10.30am – 10.45am
EY/KS1: 12.00pm – 1pm
KS2: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
At 3.15pm Year Reception to Year 4 are released by teachers from their classrooms. Years 5 and 6 are escorted down the stairs and released along the side entrance to the school.
Any children remaining after 3.25pm will be sent to the ‘holding class’. Please ensure that pupils are collected promptly.
After School Clubs
Children have a 15 minute break in the playground before the start of clubs. Clubs run Monday–Friday from 3.30pm – 5.30pm (unless stated otherwise). At the end of the club, children will be escorted to the hall or to the front reception area and released to known adults. If parents or carers are delayed in collecting their children they must contact the school immediately. The school must be informed in writing if another adult (other than the person agreed) will collect your child.
- Parent Consultation Meetings: After the Autumn, Spring and Summer half terms. This is usually after school.
- Reports: Go home in the Summer Term; The Summer Term Consultation Meetings are for any parents wishing to discuss the End of Year Reports.
- Class Assemblies: Once a term - Friday afternoon
- Open Afternoons: The first Friday after every half term (2.30pm – 3.30pm)
- Swimming: Year 3 and Year 4 every Wednesday morning, 10am – 11.30 am
- Parents’ View Coffee Mornings: Termly for Reception, KS1, Lower KS1 and Upper KS2 parents, Thursdays; 8.50am – 9.10am
- Parents’ Prayer Meetings: Every Monday 8.55am – 9.10am in the School House.
- Curriculum Information: Sent home every term
- Newsletters: Sent home weekly (Fridays)
- Book Fair: Termly
Health Living Week
Residential School Trips
Year 6 Leavers & Valedictory Service
Christmas Concert/Christmas Market
Black History Month
- Accessibility Action Plan
- After School Clubs
- Breakfast Club
- Calendar and Term Dates
- Daily Timetable
- Ofsted and SIAMS Report
- Our History
- Parents' and Carers' Information Guide
- PE and Sports Premium
- Performance Tables
- Pupil Premium
- School Lunches
- School Uniform
- SEND School Report
- Staff List
- Tower Hamlets Local Offer
- Vision and Values