1. Outcomes for Pupils: Continue to narrow the achievement gap between disadvantaged pupils and their peers.
2. Teaching, Learning and Assessment: Embed outstanding practice in all aspects of learning, including assessment systems.
3. Leadership and Management: Continue to enhance leadership capacity at all levels.
4. Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare: Embed systems that will continue to help our pupils to flourish in their Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural development.
5. Early Years Foundation Stage: Consolidate the provision in the Reception class, particularly in the areas of ‘Communication & Language’ and ‘Understanding of the World’.