NHS Track & Trace
As a school, we once again have to support the NHS Track and Trace system during the Easter holidays.
To support me with the requirements from the NHS, to be available for track and trace, please follow these important steps. If your child has symptoms of COVID between school closing on Friday 26th March and school re-opening for pupils on Tuesday 13th April you must:
- Contact NHS 111 via telephone or the website to seek advice and to obtain a test.
- Send a text message to 07742981451, with your child’s full name, class and contact telephone number for yourself, to notify me that your child has symptoms and to notify me of the advice given by NHS track and trace.
- Where NHS advise is for your child to be tested, you must then send another text message to 07742981451 once you receive the test results, regardless of if the results are positive or negative.
Please note that this number is not to be used for any other purposes.
If a pupil or adult at our school tests positive, we will only be able to notify the close contacts we know of in our school. If you know your child has been mixing with other children or people outside of school, you must notify NHS Track and Trace.
This is vital in reducing transmissions in our community.
- After School Care
- Breakfast Club
- Calendar and Term Dates
- Online Safety
- Our Churches
- Our History
- Our School Day
- Parents' and Carers' Information Guide
- Performance Tables
- Pupil Premium
- Return to School FAQs
- School Lunches
- School Uniform
- SEND School Report
- Staff List
- Tower Hamlets Local Offer