Our School Day
School starts 8.45am for pupils, however we open the gate at 8.30am to allow for children and families to arrive at school on time and to spend time together before the start of learning. Our Reception children and families are welcome into their classroom from 8.30am.
Start of School Day
The bell will ring promptly by the person on Early Morning Duty at 8.45am to signify the start of school day.
Class registrations are done electronically by the class teacher at 8.45am.
10.15am – 10.30am (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
9.10am – Friday
KS1 and KS2: 10.30am – 10.45am
EY/KS1: 12.00pm – 1:00pm
KS2: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
At 3.15pm Year Reception to Year 4 are released by teachers from their classrooms. Years 5 and 6 are escorted down the stairs and released along the side entrance to the school.
Any children remaining after 3.25pm will be sent to the ‘holding class’. Parents will be contacted if pupils are still not collected by 3.30pm.
After School Clubs
Clubs run every Monday–Friday from 3.30pm – 5.30pm. At the end of the club, children will be escorted to the hall and released to known adults by the person(s) running the club. If parents or carers are delayed in collecting their children they must contact the school immediately. The school must be informed in writing if another adult (other than the person agreed) will collect the child.
- Curriculum Information: sent home every term
- Parent Consultation Meetings: Are held after the end of term assessment weeks and are usually in the first few weeks of the new term, however parents and carers are free to arrange to meet with the class teacher at any time through the year.
- Reports: Annual reports to parents are sent out towards the end of the summer term.
- Open Afternoons: The first Friday after every half term (2.45pm – 3.00pm)
- Swimming: Year 3 every Thursday. We also aim to provide some swimming sessions for Years 5 and 6
- Parents’ Prayer Meetings: Every Monday 8.55am – 9.10am in the School House
- Curriculum Information: Sent home every term
- Newsletters: Sent home weekly (Fridays)
- Accessibility Action Plan
- After School Clubs
- Breakfast Club
- Calendar and Term Dates
- Ofsted and SIAMS Report
- Online Safety
- Our History
- Our School Day
- Parents' and Carers' Information Guide
- Performance Tables
- Pupil Premium
- School Lunches
- School Uniform
- SEND School Report
- Staff List
- Tower Hamlets Local Offer